February 3, 2022
Location: Reunion (Fr)
France Meteorological Service – Reunion has issued a cyclone red alert for tropical cyclone BATSIRAI. Vigilance is urged throughout Reunion. Remain informed by monitoring the latest bulletins from Meteo-France, communications from the prefecture, and local press.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the France Meteorological Service – Reunion website (French) for the most up-to-date information.
- Monitor the local news for updates.
- Avoid waterways and flood prone areas.
- Avoid travel until the storm has dissipated.
- U.S. Embassy Port Louis, Mauritius
4th Floor, Rogers House
John Kennedy Avenue
+230 202 4400
- U.S. Consular Agency Victoria, Seychelles
2nd Floor Oliaji Trade Centre, Victoria
+248 422 5256
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter