Travel Advisory – U.S. Embassy Port Louis, Mauritius (March 18, 2021)
Event: The Department of State, in close coordination with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), has adjusted the travel advisory for Mauritius.
Mauritius – Level 3: Reconsider Travel due to COVID-19.
Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before you plan any international travel.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has not issued a Travel Health Notice for Mauritius due to lack of available COVID-19 data.
Mauritius has instituted stay at home orders, and transportation options and business operations are limited. Visit the Embassy’s COVID-19 page for more information on COVID-19 in Mauritius.
Read the Mauritius Country Information page.
Actions to take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- Reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit the Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Mauritius, Seychelles, and Reunion.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website for the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- U.S. Embassy Port Louis, Mauritius
- 4th Floor, Rogers House
- John Kennedy Avenue
- +230 202 4400
- U.S. Consular Agency Victoria, Seychelles
- 2nd Floor Oliaji Trade Centre, Victoria
- +248 422 5256
- State Department – Consular Affairs
- 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444