The United States Diplomatic Mission to Mauritius and Seychelles
The U.S. Mission to Mauritius and Seychelles’ objectives include:
- We represent the people of the United States, the U.S. Government
- We protect and promote U.S. interests, such as the safety and welfare of U.S. citizens in Mauritius and Seychelles.
- We encourage and facilitate trade between the U.S. and Mauritius and Seychelles.
- We sponsor educational exchanges; and counsel students seeking to enroll in U.S. universities.
- We issue visas for travel to the U.S.
- We support Mauritius and Seychelles through partnership programs in a number of areas including education, economic development, entrepreneurship, environment protection, youth leadership and women’s empowerment.