Event: Effective Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 12:01 a.m. EDT, the CDC rescinded its Order requiring all airline or other aircraft passengers to show a negative COVID-19 test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 to board any aircraft destined for travel to the United States from a foreign country. CDC’s Order requiring proof of vaccination for non-U.S. citizen nonimmigrants to travel to the United States is still in effect. For more information see Requirement for Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination for Air Passengers.
Actions to Take:
- Review country-specific COVID-19 entry/exit requirements on the Embassy’s COVID-19 information page (https://mu.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/).
- In accordance with CDC guidance, delay your travel if you test positive for, or have symptoms of COVID-19.
- U.S. Embassy Port Louis, Mauritius, 4th Floor, Rogers House,
- John Kennedy Avenue
- +230 202 4400
- U.S. Consular Agency Victoria, Seychelles 2nd Floor Oliaji Trade Centre, Victoria
- +248 422 5256
- State Department – Consular Affairs 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter