If you are eligible to apply for a visa renewal without an interview, please prepare the application package with the following:
- Current passport with at least six months validity remaining before expiration
- Previous passport that holds the valid or expired U.S. visa
- Confirmation page of application form DS-160
- One U.S. visa-sized photo (2 in x 2 in) (5 cm X 5 cm) on a white background taken within the last six months with no glasses (read more for photo requirements)
- Fee payment: bank check [U.S. Dollars only]
Application Package Submission and Payment method:
To mail-in or drop-off your application package with the Consul during a service visit to Seychelles, you must include in the sealed envelope a bank draft or cashier’s check for the visa fee. Cash payment is NOT accepted.
Please note the check must be exactly:
- In U.S. Dollars
- Made payable to “U.S. Embassy Port Louis”
- In the appropriate amount per the Visa Fee; for more see information see the Visas section of the Embassy website
- A bank or cashier’s check, not drawn on a personal account
U.S. Embassy Port Louis does not process immigrant visas. Immigrant visas for legal residents of Mauritius, Seychelles, and Reunion (Fr) are handled by the U.S. Consulate General in Johannesburg, South Africa.