- Sections & Offices
- Embassy Business Opportunities
- Website and Social Media Terms and Conditions of Usage
Welcome to the Procurement Section of the General Services Office (GSO)
On this page you will be able to find information about solicitations issued by the Embassy of the United States of America in Port Louis for the acquisition of goods and services.
Please direct all questions regarding solicitations to the Procurement Section via email to Portlouis_procurement@state.gov
Current Contract Solicitations
Pre-Solicitation notice for Gardening Services
SAM Pre-Solicitation Notice Dated 03/23/23.
References: The Overseas Procurement Guide, Chapter 3, Exhibit 3-18 and refer to FAR 5.207 for specific block number and entries, and not all apply at this stage in the acquisition process.
PROPOSED SOLICITATION NUMBER:
19MP1023-Q-1000 following DOSAR 604.170
S208 – HOUSEKEEPING- LANDSCAPING/GROUNDSKEEPING
- 561730 – Landscaping Services
IS THIS A RECOVERY AND REINVESTMENT ACT ACTION?
PRIMARY POINT OF CONTACT:
Susanna R Fischer
Phone: +230 2024400 (4436)
SECONDARY POINT OF COTACT:
Phone: +230 2024400 (4429)
Please note this Solicitation is for Gardening Services and is not ready yet to be issued as of this date.
The U.S. Embassy in Port Louis Mauritius will release a Solicitation for the provision of gardening services to the US Mission in Mauritius. The solicitation will be launched on the www.sam.gov website and on the U.S. Embassy Website https://mu.usembassy.gov/ on April 7, 2023. The resultant contract will be firm-fixed price contract for one base year with four one-year options. All responsible sources may submit a quotation, which will be considered.
The Government may award the contract based on the initial offer without discussion.
- All contractors must be registered in the SAM (System for Award Management) Database at https://www.sam.gov prior to submitting an offer pursuant to FAR provision 52.204-7. Therefore, prospective offerors are encouraged to register prior to the submittal of quotations/proposals
- The Government is planning a pre-quotation conference and the date for this conference will be in the solicitation.
- This opportunity is subject to 52.229-12 – Tax on Certain Foreign Procurements (FEB 2021)
- Include one of the following statements:
This opportunity allows for electronic responses. Please submit your offer prior to the response date and time. Please ensure your email with your offer does not exceed 30 MB, if it does then you might have to send more than one email.
PLACE OF CONTRACT PERFORMANCE:
U.S. Embassy Port Louis residences
1) United Nations Lanes, Vacoas
2) Theveneau Avenue, Floreal
Automatic, on specified date
March 23, 2024
Allow Vendors to Add/Remove From Interest Vendors:
Allow Vendors to View Interested Vendors List:
Construction of Portico in front of main entrance at the Deputy Chief of Mission Residence in Floreal
The Embassy of the United States of America, Port Louis has a requirement for a Construction project as follows:
Construction of a Portico in front of main entrance at the Deputy Chief of Mission Residence – Floreal
This project is estimated between Rs. 3,500,000.00 and Rs. 3,800,000.00 and needs to be completed within 90 days as from Notice to Proceed.
The Embassy will not provide any advance payment for this project. Progress and final payment shall be effected in accordance of the SOW under payment section and will be done through bank transfer and upon receipt of an invoice with banking details.
All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have the ability to obtain a performance and guarantee bond and a payment bond, or to post adequate performance security, such as irrevocable letters of credit or guarantees issued by a reputable financial institution;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
- Have good experience and past performance records; and,
- Identify specialized experience and technical competence required to complete the work in accordance with this solicitation.
If you are interested in competing for this requirement, please provide a written request for a copy of the solicitation documents to the U.S. Embassy, Contracting Officer, GSO/Procurement Office : email@example.com
For Sale at Sealed Bid: 2015 Nissan Murano Hatchback 3,498.c.c. (Petrol)
The U.S Embassy in Port Louis is selling AT SEALED BID the following:
- One 2015 Nissan Murano Hatchback – 3,498 cc (Petrol)
In ‘as is’ condition, on view at Rogers House parking lot as follows:
- July 11-14, 2022, from 9:00 to 15:00 hours
- July 15, 2022, from 9:00 to 11.00
Please review these documents for more details:
- Advert Sale Nissan Murano 2015 (PDF, 1 MB)
- Bid Form – Embassy Official Vehicle Nissan Murano (Docx, 17 KB)
- Bid Form – Embassy Official Vehicle Nissan Murano (PDF, 119 KB)
More Federal government business opportunities may also be found at the Federal Business Opportunities website.