- Sections & Offices
- Embassy Business Opportunities
- Website and Social Media Terms and Conditions of Usage
Welcome to the Procurement Section of the General Services Office (GSO)
On this page you will be able to find information about solicitations issued by the Embassy of the United States of America in Port Louis for the acquisition of goods and services.
Please direct all questions regarding solicitations to the Procurement Section via email to Portlouis_procurement@state.gov
Current Contract Solicitations
Solicitation notice for Gardening Services
The Embassy of the United States of America, Port Louis has a requirement for Gardening Services for Chief of Mission Residence (CMR) at Macarty House, Angus Road, Vacoas, and the Deputy Chief of Mission Residence (DCMR) at Clemens House, Avenue Theveneau, Floreal per attached Scope of Work
The Embassy will not provide any advance payment for this service. Payment will be effected on a monthly basis after receipt of services and upon receipt of an invoice with banking details.
All firms that respond to the request must be financially responsible to supply this product. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to supply this service.
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have the ability to obtain a performance and guarantee bond and a payment bond, or to post adequate performance security, such as irrevocable letters of credit or guarantees issued by a reputable financial institution;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
- Provide customer references if your company has not done business with the U.S. Embassy in the past five years;
- Have good experience and past performance records;
If you are interested in competing for this requirement and your company meets all the above criteria, please submit your offer as per below requirements:
You will need to check this website periodically for updates, if any.
Please submit your offer to the U.S. Embassy, Contracting Officer, GSO/Procurement Office: firstname.lastname@example.org by 4PM, Monday, January 22, 2024.
More Federal government business opportunities may also be found at the Federal Business Opportunities website.