March 26, 2020
- The Seychelles Department of Health has confirmed seven cases of COVID-19.
- Travelers should check carrier schedules for the latest updates and work directly with the carrier or travel agent to arrange or reschedule travel immediately. Departing flights are severely limited and may cease without warning.
Entry and Exit Requirements:
- Any passenger arriving from ANY country (except returning Seychellois citizens) will NOT be allowed to enter Seychelles.
- All Seychellois citizens returning from ANY country will be subjected to additional health screening and placed under obligatory quarantine for at least 14 days upon arrival.
- All Seychelles citizens and residents are banned from travelling abroad as of Monday, March 23, 2020, for a period of 30 days.
- All foreign workers holding a work permit are not allowed to return until further notice. No new work permits are to be issued.
- All cruise and leisure ships are not allowed entry into Seychelles waters until further notice.
- Seychelles has two quarantine locations the Military Academy at Perseverance (a 10-minute drive from the capital Victoria) and the Berjaya Hotel at Beau Vallon.
- Republic of Seychelles – Department of Health
- Republic of Seychelles – Department of Health on Facebook
- Republic of Seychelles – Immigration and Civil Status
- Republic of Seychelles – Seychelles News Agency