In addition to the above, if you are considering investing in Seychelles:
- Contact the U.S. Embassy:The U.S. Embassy wants to stay in touch with current investors. Here are steps you can take to keep us involved:
- Register: If you are an active investor in Seychelles, let us know by email.
- Add us to your mailing lists- we are always happy to stay informed.
- Meet with our economic and commercial team to let us know about your activities and discuss any issues.
- Subscribe to the U.S. Embassy Port Louis Facebook page.
- Use our Gold Key Service: This service can help you find potential agents, distributors, sales representatives and business partners. Further details can be found here.
- Understand the Procedures for Setting up a Company in Seychelles: Guidelines for the incorporation of a company and the registration of a business in Seychelles are available here.
- Obtain Information on Occupation Permits: The Immigration and Civil Status Department’s website is a good starting point for information on working as a professional in Seychelles.