U.S. Government Resources
- The Seychelles Investment Climate Statement provides a thorough description of the overseas environment in which U.S. investors must operate.
Many other organizations also provide significant reports on the Seychelles economy. Important non-U.S. Government reports include:
- The World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) publish extensive research on Seychelles economy, including the annual “Doing Business” (1.7 MB) survey.
- The National Bureau of Statistics compiles official statistical data relating to the economic and social activities of the country.
- The Central Bank of Seychelles prepares the balance of payments accounts and the external assets and liabilities position of Seychelles.
- The World Economic Forum publishes data on Seychelles for the Global Competitiveness Report.
- The Mo Ibrahim Index on Governance compiles information on governance, human rights and human development.
- The United Nations’ Development Program tracks Seychelles’ Human Development Rankings.