U.S. Government Resources
Many other organizations also provide significant reports on the Mauritian economy. Important non-U.S. Government reports include:
- World Bank and International Monetary Fund publish extensive research on Mauritian economy, including the annual “Doing Business” survey.
- Statistics Mauritius compiles official statistical data relating to the economic and social activities of the country.
- The Bank of Mauritius prepares the balance of payments accounts and the external assets and liabilities position of Mauritius.
- The World Economic Forum publishes data on Mauritius for the Global Competitiveness Report.
- The Mo Ibrahim Index on Governance compiles information on governance, human rights and human development.
- The United Nations’ Development Program tracks Mauritius’ Human Development Rankings.